Saturday 15 October 2011

New Bratz Style It Dolls: Rylan, Nadine, Maci, and Shania

Four new Bratz Style it Dolls are hitting shelves. They were announced on the official Bratz facebook page where their pictures were also revealed. Their names are Rylan, Nadine, Maci, and Shania. These girls are already on shelves along with the other Style It dolls so if you want them head over to Target, Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, Kmart, or any other Bratz supplier.
All four new Style It Dolls (left to right; Rylan, Nadine, Maci, Shania)

Rylan - My friends call me Space Case cuz I’m all about Sci Fi

Nadine - My friends call me Miss-Sterious cuz I’m full of secrets

Maci - My friends call me Doodles ‘cuz I love to draw

Shania -  My friends call me A-Game cuz I’m always at the top of my class

No comments:

Post a Comment